If you’re suffering from sensitive skin, a top-of-the-line facial cream can be the best solution for bringing back vibrancy to your face.
What to Look for in Facial Creams for People Who Have Sensitive Skin
Sensitive skin can become easily irritated and have pores that are easily clogged; therefore, it is essential that you choose the correct facial cream or moisturizer for your skin to get the best results. The following are a few things to look out for:
1. Noncomedogenic: products with this label are best for oily faces as these products do not clog up pores, ensuring that dirt and oils do not become trapped and result in further facial blemishes or irritation
2. All-natural ingredients: needless to say, natural ingredients will be gentler on skin, whereas products with synthetic ingredients have more opportunities to react with your skin in an unfavorable way.
3. Sunscreen: this is probably the most important aspect of a proper moisturizer. Prolonged exposure to the sun can cause wrinkles, dehydration, hyperpigmentation, and even cancer. Therefore, dermatologists recommend that an effective moisturizer have a sunscreen component with at least an SPF 15 protection.
4. Fragrance free: look for fragrance free products. Fragrances can lead to allergic reactions, so it is best to avoid these types of products.
Best Three Facial Creams for Sensitive Skin
There are many products on the market that are low allergen and are great at maintaining and rejuvenating sensitive skin so that you can look and feel your absolute best. However, there are three creams that seem to be better than the rest:
3) The third best facial cream is Burt’s Bees Sensitive Night Cream, that comes in packs of 1.8 ounces. What’s great about this product is that it contains all natural ingredients that are hypoallergenic and fragrance free. It also has ingredients such as cotton extract and aloe to ensure that your skin feels super smooth and soft.
2) The second is Olay Complete All Day Moisture Face Cream with Sunscreen that has SPF 15 protection and moisturizing capability for over 12 hours. It also has vitamin E and aloe to keep your skin feeling silky smooth and beautiful, and is easily absorbed into the skin. This product is also proven to be non-comedogenic, meaning it does not clog up pores. Also, as the name suggests, this product is specifically designed for helping individuals with sensitive skin, and therefore is both fragrance and PABA free.
1) Out of the three facial creams mentioned, Organic Facial Moisturizer by Christina Moss Naturals is the highest quality, top-of-the-line product that is suited for any skin type. Like the other two, it has all natural ingredients, but also is non-comedogenic and uses no fragrances. The cream is also highly concentrated, so even a tiny application of the cream can have very noticeable benefits.
Needless to say, ensuring that you buy a powerful yet gentle facial cream can significantly help you skin feel and look stunning. Even if you suffer from sensitive skin, there are many high-grade products on the market that specifically help make sure you will still be able to use moisturizers without risking any allergic reactions while making sure you skin looks and feels great.